Job details « Go back to category
Part-time Working student as software developer, computer scientist, electrical engineerPublished at 25.10.2019 - Viewed: 1330 times - Nitrokey GmbH in Berlin/remote, Germany
Working student* as software developer*, computer scientist*, electrical engineer*
Nitrokey is a Berlin-based IT security startup and a world leader in the development of open source security hardware. Our products are used for data encryption, cryptographic key management, two-factor authentication and passwordless login. Founded in 2015, we are a dynamic company in which you can make your contribution to a secure digital world.
Exciting IT projects on IT security, encryption, open source, Linux, hardware and embedded. The concrete tasks are based on your previous knowledge, experience and the current project situation. Basically the following tasks are available:
- Setup and testing of individual setups consisting of operating systems and application software
- Communication within the scope of technical support
- Documentation of system setups and user guides
- Administration and configuration of Linux systems
- Creation of 3D models for 3D printing
- Research and testing of existing system components (software and hardware)
- Software development in numerous areas (Embedded, System, Web)
- Hardware development and PCB layout
- Study of computer science, electrical engineering or comparable courses of studies/training
- Interest in at least one of the topics in the areas of IT security, encryption, open source, Linux, hardware and embedded systems
- First relevant experiences in the mentioned topics desirable
- Programming knowledge in common programming languages desirable
- Strong communication skills, reliability
- At least good written and spoken German and English language skills
COMPENSATION: We pay you a fair compensation.
WORKING HOURS: You can arrange your working hours flexibly by arrangement.
LOCATION: For the most part, you can work remotely from anywhere. If you wish, our office in Teltow (near Berlin) is at your disposal.
We look forward to receiving your application (https://www.nitrokey.com/contact). Please enclose a short letter of motivation, your CV and ideally relevant references with your application. If you have a meaningful profile at GitHub, GitLab or Stack Overflow or own open source developments, these are also welcome.