Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Full-stack Rails DeveloperPublished at 07.11.2019 - Viewed: 1041 times - Dradis Framework (Worldwide/Remote)
Help our team create an application that our users will love.
Our tool, Dradis Framework, is used by 1,000s of hacking experts in 44 countries around the world. We’re looking for folks who like to solve problems and build a business and product that people genuinely love to interact with.
What we offer and what we are looking for:
You’ll be a trusted and key member of our team, and this is (some of) what you’ll end up doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Improve the experience for our users, help them get the results they need.
- Detect opportunities to enhance and improve our stack.
- Extend the coverage of our API layer.
- Improve our existing products and internal systems. We want to learn from you as you learn from us.
- Prioritize and decide what features we should tackle next.
- Rails 5
- JS, Stimulus, CoffeeScript and Sass
- Bootstrap and jQuery
- Postgres and MySQL
- Sinatra, Resque, Middlemanapp, Chef, Vagrant, Nginx, Unicorn,…
We’re looking for a solid Rubyist with «adequate» experience who is comfortable in a 100% remote team and is self-driven.
This is a full-time position for the right candidate and it has an immediate start date. Work 100% remotely.