Job details « Go back to category
Freelance Ruby On Rails Developer (Project Civiq)Published at 02.12.2019 - Viewed: 956 times - Fourth Estate (Worldwide/Remote)
We are looking for a developer to join Project Civiq to help bring to life a most compelling distributed, federated and open social platform.
As one of the first members of the project team you’ll be working on all aspects of the project, from its core infrastructure to its front-end. you’ll wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
- Comfortable working-in/learning-quickly a Ruby on Rails environment.
- A craftsmanship-like approach to writing code.
- A minimalist design aesthetic with an eye towards reduction.
- Ability to work alone or in a small team and get lots done with minimal oversight.
- An evident passion for the intersection of the tech and democracy.
- Ability to articulate ideas and future direction to both the rest of the team and users.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and healthy sense of humor.
- You should work and play well with others and be solutions oriented.
- Candidates need to have native proficiency in English
Remote candidates anywhere in the world are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Pleases submit your specifics, a resume and your requested hourly compensation rate, along with a brief explanation on why you’re the perfect candidate for this opportunity.
This project will have part time requirements and will start as a contract, however has full-time and long-term potential for the right person.