Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Linux and Open Source specialist (m/f/d)Published at 27.01.2020 - Viewed: 571 times - credativ GmbH (Worldwide/Remote)
Linux and Open Source software is your passion? You want to combine your personal interests with your job? Then we have an interesting offer for you.
We are an established and successful consulting and services company operating in the field of Open Source since 1999. We are looking for a permanent hire to join our technical support teams, in one of our offices, as: Linux and Open Source specialist (m/f/d)
What can you expect from us?
- An open corporate culture that fosters fun at the workplace
- Excellent work life balance
- Flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Varied and interesting work tasks
- An attractive remuneration
- Many other benefits
You will become part of our international team, where open source specialists collaborate to deliver the highest quality on our customer projects. Your future colleagues are amongst the most experienced and driven in the industry and that quality makes our company so unique. If you share those values we would like to bring you on to our team.
We also encourage and support our employees to continue their work in the open source community.
What do we expect from you?
- Motivation and teamwork
- The ability to work with our teams on an equal footing
- Willingness to contribute your ideas and knowledge
- Proficient command of German and English in customer related situations (spoken and written)
- The ability to search and find customer-orientated solutions
- Willingness to occasionally travel
- Extensive knowledge with Linux
- Deep level expertise in subjects such as:
- Administration of Open Source infrastructure
- Web server and application server management
- Monitoring, mail systems and databases
- Virtualization and cloud technologies
- Ruby, Perl, Python, or C/C++
Now it is up to you, to convince us with your application. Please send your complete application documents by email and in PDF format, including salary expectations and potential starting date, to the following address: email@example.com
Please do not include a photograph in your resume and, if possible, omit your date of birth and religious affiliation. For us, only your social and technical skills matter.