Job details « Go back to category
Full-time ERP5 for AutomotivePublished at 04.02.2020 - Viewed: 774 times - Nexedi SA in Lille, France
Task : ERP5 for Automotive
Location : Lille, France, Tokyo, Japan or Munich, Germany
Type : Job/Trainee
Duration : Permanent/4-6 Months
Reference : Offer-2020-Automotive
Description : Nexedi is looking for a developer interested in implementing ERP5 in the automotive industry : factories, connected cars, dealership management, etc.
- Master ERP5 open source EPR/CRM
- Work with people who care about the hard facts of industry and quality
- Demonstrate that Free Software is a true alternative to legacy systems
- Contribute to ERP projects for industry-leading clients
- Contribute to open source projects such as Wendelin, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, SlapOS, jIO and renderjs.
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.
Nexedi has been developing free software since launching in 2001. We are maintaining software solutions (see our full stack) with over 10 million lines of code including:
- ERP5 – ERP/CRM/DMS/e-business
- Slapos – Cloud Orchestration and deployment
- Wendelin – Big Data/Machine Learning
- Neo – Distributed Storage
- Resist – Resilient Mesh Network
- Renderjs – Promise based component framework
- jIO – Virtual File System and storage connector
- NayuOS – Private OS
- OfficeJs – Private, offline capable productivity AppStore
Besides participating in various research initiatives, Nexedi provides customisation services for solutions with implementations being used by corporations such as Airbus, Sanef, Mitsubishi all around the world. We follow the principles of reflexive programming, enforce strict unit testing and emphasise using the latest web technologies.
Our economic model requires each developer to fulfill R&D objectives aiming at delivering short to medium sized solutions to customer requirements and progressing the evolution of our software stack. This way we try to be innovative and fund long term free software without the need for venture capital.