This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Senior Developer Advocate Full-time
Published at 23.07.2020 -
Viewed: 798 times -
Mattermost provides an open source enterprise-grade messaging platform to the world’s leading organizations that allows teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere.
We are seeking a highly motivated, growth-oriented Senior Developer Advocate to help raise awareness, raise user engagement around the Mattermost project, and to build relationships by connecting directly with our user community of developers. This person will play a critical role in the broader community strategy, driving vision for the community and the product, and work together with engineering, product managers and marketing to build better products for our users.
- Write blog posts about Mattermost – the technology, the platform and the features.
- Present at developer conferences and industry events that use our tech stack, e.g. Kubernetes, Go, React.
- Attend and speak at regional and global meetups virtually and in-person.
- Produce high quality technical “how-to” content (blogs, webinars, talks) addressing common user needs, latest technology advances, and emerging best practices.
- Create code examples and proof of concepts to showcase capabilities of the platform, focused on developer workflows and integrations.
- Internally, educate the product and customer success teams, by sharing feedback from users, and challenges experienced by the community. Help shape future iterations of product areas.
- Build and nurture relationships with developer community influencers (e.g. CNCF/Kubernetes, RedHat, HashiCorp) and open source leaders.
- Reach out to developers and system administrators by connecting directly in social media and developer platforms (e.g. Twitter, Reddit, Slack Go community).
Learn more about this exciting opportunity at https://jobs.lever.co/mattermost/f3af1624-0799-4ef3-9151-7544c9ce1e53