DevOps Platform Engineer Full-time
Published at 05.04.2021 -
Viewed: 403 times -
Tenzir is seeking an experienced and passionate DevOps / Platform engineer who enjoys bringing open-core security technology into production deployment shape. We cultivate a UNIX-centric mindset: security operators use our high-performance C++ database VAST to hunt in telemetry data, either via the CLI our our ReasonML-based frontend getting its data through a Rust API. We also develop Threat Bus, a dissemination layer for threat intelligence, which orchestrates detection and response.
As a key contributor to our infrastructure, you will improve and automate critical processes for building, packaging, and deploying our technology in test and production environments. Concretely:
- Improve our CI/CD pipelines for continuous releases with GitHub actions to build projects of different languages on various platforms and to automate unit and integration testing.
- Automate continuous deployment strategies in different environments, for our own staging and production clusters, but also on-prem (appliances) or with different cloud providers (GKE, AWS, Azure)
- Implement a reliable backend infrastructure for appliance and fleet management, configuration management and multi-layer VPNs.
- Write integrations with other tools from the (security) ecosystem to support a wider range of data formats.
- Be responsible for entire infrastructure segments, from whiteboard design to implementation and automation for production systems.
- Google Cloud Platform
- GitHub Actions
- Linux security
- Cloud security