Open Source Software Engineer - Python Full-time
Published at 2021-06-08 -
Viewed: 532 times -
in New York City or Remote, United States
In this role on our APM (tracing/profiling/debugging) team, you will…
- Write open source code that instruments thousands of Python applications around the world.
- Drive our open source Python projects and engage with the community to find and address the most important challenges.
- Be part of a team building a technical product for a technical audience
People on this team are…
- Excellent Python programmers
- Are great community ambassadors (or are interested in being active in the Python community) and can drive hard technical conversations towards a solution.
- Have solid experience with widely used frameworks and libraries like Asyncio, Django, Flask, Falcon, or Celery.
- Want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.