This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
⚙️: Golang, Kubernetes, C++, Linux, Docker
● M.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience
● Multiple years of experience with Go. C, C++ and eBPF knowledge is a plus.
● Desire to write beautiful and highly efficient code
● Experience in working on open source projects. A public track record of open source
code commits is a plus
● Knowledge about Linux systems design and either security or networking. Linux kernel
knowledge is a plus.
● Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and other cloud-native components
Nice to have:
● Experience in public speaking at technical open source conference is a plus
● Development of high-quality code in Go and eBPF an open source
project while following open source development principles and best practices.
● Development of integrations with other open-source components in the cloud-native
world such as Kubernetes, container runtimes, Prometheus, and many others
● Active participation in the open-source community
● Possibility to speak at public conferences about achievements
The engineering team consists of open-source veterans with industry backgrounds from Nicira,
VMware, Google, Red Hat, Cisco, Intel, and various startups who have built state-of-the-art
infrastructure solutions in the past.
As part of the publicly facing open source engineering team, you will work together with the
open-source community to help develop cloud-native open-source
projects written in Go which provide next-generation networking, security, and observability
Remote work absolutely possible within the following timezones: CEST & EST-PST