At Giskard, we’re on a journey to help Data Scientists, ML Engineers & Business Experts collaborate to deliver ML products, better & faster.
Giskard provides the first Open-Source CI/CD platform for ML teams to
- Validate your model faster with collaborative feedback from business stakeholders,
- Test your models to eliminate regressions, errors & biases.
On the technical side, our product is a full-stack application with a Python & Java backend and Vue.js frontend in Typescript. Machine learning models are at the heart of Giskard so the backend interacts with state-of-the-art ML libraries.
As a Growth Engineer, you will be in the driving seat to accelerate the growth of an early-stage startup. Working directly with the CEO, your mission will be to:
- Create engaging technical content on AI/ML on our blog, website, social media, and more, optimizing SEO
- Maximise growth in awareness, user acquisition and activation by running experiments on multiple channels: social media, tech influencers, events, outbound, etc.
- Manage our Marketing & Growth technical stack, including Hubspot, Google Analytics and Mixpanel, and evaluate new technologies to add to the stack to improve and optimize our performance.
- Use marketing automation to generate, segment and nurture leads.
- Engage and nurture relations with our developer community on Discord.
- Participate in customer research to help us define our go-to-market & growth strategy per feature.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial doer with a minimum of 1 year of experience in high-growth technology companies. We are hiring people located in France or willing to relocate. You must have an EU work permit.
- Ability to learn & deliver fast, with the desire to complete assignments autonomously
- Strong interest in the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence space
- Data analysis & statistics to discover opportunities that others do not see and to create efficient reporting.
- High proficiency in modern growth frameworks & tools, including Google Analytics, SEO, Marketing Automation, CRM, BI/Analytics. Experience in integrating these tools together.
- Storytelling & content design: blog posts, social media, landing pages, demos, whitepapers, etc.
- Full written and oral proficiency in English. Bonus for French.
- Bonus: Developer Relations (DevRel) experience
- Passionate about building robust solutions to real-life problems
- Driven by customer needs & outstanding user experience
- Willing to build a real product and see it being used by customers
- Hungry for learning new skills every day
- Conscious about technology’s role in our society
- Empathetic team player
You can get an offer with salary & equity in 3 weeks:
- Fit interview: 15 minutes
- Tech exercise: 10 days to complete
- Tech interview: 45 minutes
- Reference calls: 2 persons
- Final interview: 45 minutes
We value diversity, equity, and inclusivity. Giskard is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.
We are remote-flex. We value productivity and work/life balance. We meet in our office in Paris twice a week, at Station F.
We offer a remote office kit to all full-time employees: a MacBook computer, external monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. We also offer the best health insurance plan in France, Alan Blue.
All full-time employees are granted a significant equity package. We want to include everyone in the adventure and make it a collective win.
Salary: between 42 000 € and 55 000 € / year (brut)
Want to know more?
You can get started with our product and ask us anything in our community:
*“Join our Community”:https://gisk.ar/discord