This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Product Marketing Manager Full-time
Published at 2022-08-29 -
Viewed: 1166 times -
The Product Marketing Manager promotes Baserow to our target audience. The main duties include positioning & promoting our product(s), driving key features that will attract customers and creating marketing campaigns for products.
The Product Marketing Manager will conduct thorough research on competitors and will work closely with the Community Manager to understand what users are expecting from Baserow product(s).
You will use this research and your knowledge of the no code industry to develop engaging and educational product marketing campaigns that reach a wide target audience.
You may also collaborate with the sales teams to educate them on the products’ features and to monitor the sales and revenue these products bring in.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for introducing Baserow by communicating the product’s value to our targeted users. The main duties and responsibilities are :
- Content marketing strategy execution, specifically product & no-code industry related content.
- Develop outbound sequences in collaboration with the CRO to drive leads.
- Write content (blogs, thought leadership, competitor comparisons, etc..). and work with external writers and other content creators to create the desired content.
- Organize and speak at webinars, meetups and events to promote Baserow.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external technology partners (integrations, add-ons, solutions partners, etc..)
For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with the no code industry and a good writer/spokesperson for no code technologies. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and content marketing.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most effective plans to position and promote the Baserow products.
- BSc in Business Administration or Marketing field.
- Proven work experience as marketeer, brand manager or similar in a SAAS company
- Hands-on experience with marketing & sales automation software (eg: Hubspot, Active Campaign, Outreach, Sales Navigator)
- Deep knowledge of the no code ecosystem (competitors, partner ecosystem)
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Charisma & likability
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 100% remote working
- Laptop & phone budget
- 25 paid vacations days per year
What it’s like to work at Baserow
Baserow employees have a passion for startups and like getting stuff done without being bogged down by bureaucracy. We practice agile methodologies meaning that our communication is open and that our project management is collaborative. Everyone is encouraged to offer their opinions and you’ll be working directly with the founder. Fundamentally we are sensible and transparent company:
- Our working hours are flexible, we generally hold meetings and collaborate during normal working hours, but when life gets in the way it’s not a problem.
- We trust our employees and won’t micromanage you
- Feeling like a member of a remote team is important, so at the end of the week we hang out and look at our growth and achievements.
- We meet twice a year in person with the whole team. Our last meetup was on Tenerife and our next is in late September.
Recent jobs at Baserow: