This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Published at 2023-03-23 -
Viewed: 1985 times -
OpenRefine is looking for a part time project manager. This paid role is intended to help facilitate community processes in the project, improve our capacity to liaise with partners and our governance structures.
The responsibilities of this project manager will include:
- Facilitating regular meetings within the OpenRefine community and with external partners;
- Run outreach activities such as our biyearly user survey or by representing the project in events;
- Maintain the project’s communication channels (such as moderating the forum)
- Help organize in-person events for the OpenRefine community
- Coordinate our participation in internship programmes such as Outreachy or Google Summer of Code;
- Help with grant applications and reporting
- Liaise with Code for Science and Society, our fiscal sponsor
The scope of the role is anticipated to evolve, to adapt to the manager’s interests and the project’s needs.