This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Published at 2023-09-15 -
Viewed: 785 times -
XWiki Software SRL
in Iasi (Remote), Romania
XWiki is a remote-first company contributing for more than 19 years to an open world by continuously building 100% Open Source projects: XWiki and CryptPad. These projects respond to two important society needs: Knowledge Sharing and Individual Privacy.
At XWiki, we believe in Open Source, independence, and social achievement. We value transparency, openness, knowledge, collaboration, meritocracy, and privacy. We focus on ensuring employee happiness and work-life balance.
Working remotely or from one of our offices in Paris, France, or Iasi, Romania, join us in contributing to Open Source, European Digital Sovereignty, and a human-centric technology world!
What differentiates this position from other roles?
- Interesting projects from multiple sectors: business, ONG, administration, academic, automobile etc.
- A flat hierarchy, where you have an impact on business decisions, with autonomy, and transparency
- Career growth opportunities, with the possibility to grow both vertically and horizontally
- A flexible work schedule, based on autonomy and trust
- The possibility to have a direct impact on the company’s success
- Opportunities to attend business events (Open Source or related)
This offer is open for a full-remote position in Europe or from our office in Iaşi.
You will be part of XWiki’s Client team, with the following responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, and win new projects that benefit the company and the Open Source projects we produce
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Navigate and capture client needs and expectations
- Attend client meetings and deliver product presentations
- Propose service solutions or resolutions tailored to the client’s demands
- Create qualitative project scope and specifications
- Manage the development and delivery of client projects
- Identify new business opportunities and follow client financial metrics
- Discuss requirements with leads or existing clients and XWiki architects to find the optimal solution for their needs
- Work with our partners network to build new business opportunities
- Define and keep up-to-date key account metrics
- Take part of the Client Team life
- Participate in internal planning meetings
- Offer visibility on the status and progress of leads and clients
- Propose improvements on team processes and procedures
- Identify common needs and propose product improvements
- Participate in events to promote XWiki SAS products and services
- (Optional) Develop new partnerships with other service providers
- (Optional) Engage in financial monitoring, resource planning, and company strategy
What you need to know
- Passionate about collaborative environments, new web technologies, innovative products, and a good understanding of the Open Source universe
- Organizational and time management skills
- Active listening and capacity to understand client business needs
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to build trust with people at all levels
- Very good listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven account management, B2B, or sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Spoken and written English skills to allow fluent communication within our international team
- Ability to organize tasks, delegate, and follow project progress
- Previous experience with project management and sales tools is a plus (Jira, Confluence, Git, CRM)
- Previous experience in handling budgets or financial tracking is a plus
Working at XWiki
At XWiki you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international team-based culture where authenticity, creativity and personal development are encouraged. We like to always function as a team, regardless of our locations. We work hard, but we also have a lot of fun!
Some of the things you’ll find at XWiki:
- Rewarding company goals
- A friendly team and a relaxed environment
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- Bonuses based on performance and loyalty
- Commissions on sales
- Benefits packages
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- The 4 day-week at every 2 weeks
- Team activities and team building events
Get more details about what working at XWiki is like by going on our website https://xwiki.com/en/company/working-at-xwiki/
If you feel the position is the right fit for you then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!