This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Published at 2017-03-21 -
Viewed: 3119 times -
Apollo team at Meteor Development Group
You can do this job from our office in San Francisco, or from anywhere else in the world.
- Design and implement significant new features that match what front-end developers need.
- Working closely with trusted contributors in the Apollo community to get their PRs accepted, and help promising new developers get on the path.
- Advocate Apollo to the React and Angular developer communities on Medium, Stack Overflow, Slack, and at conferences.
- Collaborate with the maintainers of GraphQL, React, Angular, and other relevant technologies on proposed standards, feature ideas, and pull requests that advance the GraphQL ecosystem and our Apollo technologies.
What we’re looking for
- You’re intimately familiar with the latest events in the front-end data ecosystem, possibly including Redux, Ngrx, RxJS, CycleJS, MobX, Relay, Falcor, etc. Ideally, you’ve built a relationship with some of the key developers on these projects.
- You have great taste. You care about making a high-quality experience and have the intuition for how to build a feature in just the right way that makes developers happy.
- You enjoy helping people and talking about your work, online and in person.
- You have a positive communication style – a “rising tide lifts all boats” mentality.
Apply using our Lever application form
Read about the company and perks at jobs.meteor.com