This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Node.JS Back-end Developer Full-time
Published at 21.03.2017 -
Viewed: 1757 times -
About This Role
The lightcurve GmbH is seeking for talented developers with a wide variety of skills to help develop and maintain the Lisk blockchain applications platform. As a back end developer, you will be responsible for developing features pertaining to the Lisk platform back end core, help find critical and non-critical bugs, track software defects, and ensure their timely resolution.
About Lisk (https://lisk.io/)
Experience working with back end systems using technologies such as:
- PostgreSQL (PGpromise)
- Git (Gitflow)
- Bonus: Knowledge of TypeScript, frontend web development, or active contributions on GitHub.
- Must have advanced experience in test-driven development (Mocha, Chai, should).
- Must have basic to advanced understanding of P2P networks and distributed systems.
- Must have basic to advanced understanding of cryptography, unix based systems, promised based logic and blockchain software.
- Must have an innate interest in code design and experience in refactoring legacy code.
Experience and Desired Skills
- 5+ years in software development or related field (Programming, Web Development, Back end Developer).
- Experience building and deploying complex but well maintained and testable applications.
- Strong communication skills with ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.