Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Senior Product/UX Designer, Firefox Login ManagerPublished at 13.04.2017 - Viewed: 189 times - Mozilla Corporation in Denver, CO, United States
Do you want to be part of the team that designs and delivers the world’s best browser? We are looking for an amazing and passionate Senior Product/UX Designer to create beautiful and functional interfaces. You will be working on the Firefox Login Manager, a brand new product that will help people all over the world to use the diversity of the web in a simpler and more secure way.
As a member of the Firefox User Experience team, you will work alongside designers, researchers and prototypers, to conceptualize, generate and iterate designs for the next generation of web use. You will also work closely with developers along the way, combining your design creativity with their technical skills to arrive at better solutions, faster, and then support them closely throughout the implementation process.
As a Senior Product/UX Designer at Mozilla, you will…
- Craft navigation flows, user stories, wireframes and interactions
- Design prototypes to test ideas and identify shortcomings
- Communicate your work through mockups and pixel perfect deliverables
- Collaborate with engineers, researchers, product managers and other designers to ensure a great user experience from design to implementation
Your Professional Profile
- Passion to design excellent products for humans
- At least five years of professional experience in digital product design
- Strong portfolio of interaction design and visual design
- Ability to rapidly conceive, visualize and iterate design solutions in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Multi-disciplinary, always-learning mindset
- Experience in validation testing and/or development
- Experience in working on security sensitive products
- Experience in building new products from scratch in a user-centered way
- Experience in working on a distributed team
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.