Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Software EngineerPublished at 03.10.2017 - Viewed: 910 times - Arduino in Turin, Italy
We are looking for a Software Engineer to increase our HW and R&D team. This position will be based in Turin (Italy). This person will design and develop firmware and libraries for microcontrollers used in Arduino and occasionally higher level userspace programs for the Arduino ecosystem.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug embedded software
- Maintain and improve the code.
- Interface with hardware design team
- Review code and hardware design.
- Interface with open source community
- Write tech documentation
Skills & Requirements
- firmware (C, C++) Linux, kernel & userspace
- GO Language (bonus points – not required)
- Arduino (ecosystem, community etc)
- hardware debug userspace cross-platform dev.
Knowledge of the Arduino ecosystem is definitely a plus; Knowledge of Github is a plus;
How to apply
If you feel you meet this requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify in the email subject the position you are applying for. An introduction letter would be also great for us to better understand your motivations and why you would like to work with us.