Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Back-End Developer for Blender CloudPublished at 31.12.2017 - Viewed: 554 times - Blender Institute in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Blender Institute, animation studio and central hub for the open source Blender project, is looking for a backend developer to work on the Blender Cloud – our content sharing and film production system.
Help us to push our existing and upcoming websites to the next level and join one of the most exciting creative Open Source projects in the world!
You will spend your day
- Designing and implementing web applications that help artists and producers to make films and achieve other creative endeavours
- Helping to shape the future of Blender Cloud, our content, production and render management software
- Releasing everything you make as Free and Open Source Software
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Basic DevOps skills on Linux (scripting, backups, logs, web servers)
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things further
- Finished higher education in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with Python/Go and frameworks such as Flask or Django
What we offer
A work space in our office in the center of Amsterdam, with 12 great colleagues who work on internationally renowned technology and award winning animation film.
One year contract, part time is possible.
How to apply
Send an email with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!