Job details « Go back to category
Full-time RISC-V Continuous IntegrationPublished at 12.01.2018 - Viewed: 205 times - SiFive in San Mateo, United States
SiFive is the market leader in both embedded and application-class RISC-V systems. As such, we carry much of the burden of maintaining the RISC-V software ecosystem. In this position, you will be in charge of ensuring that RISC-V software becomes robust. This includes implementing a continuous integration system for RISC-V software that targets SiFive’s hardware, with the goal being to ensure that customers never manifest bugs in either RISC-V software or SiFive’s hardware.
- Ensuring customer deliverables arrive on time without manifesting any bugs.
- Implement and maintain a continuous integration system for RISC-V software, running on SiFive hardware.
- Implement and manage a release flow for customer software deliverables.
- Experience automating testing of hardware platforms.
- An understanding of embedded and application-class software ecosystems.
- The ability to root cause bugs in large software systems.
Nice to Have
- Experience with a minority ISA (ie, anything but Intel and ARM).
- Low-level software development abilities.
- The capability to demonstrate an RTL bug in real software.
Every SiFive customer relies on the RISC-V software ecosystem being healthy. If you have a passion for shipping bug-free software, then this is the job for you!