Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Technical Writer (APM Team)Published at 12.07.2018 - Viewed: 480 times - Elastic (Worldwide/Remote)
Elastic is the company behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats open source projects. We help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what’s possible with data. We are delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans over 100 countries.
Innovation at Elastic never stops and we are excited to have recently been joined by the amazing team from Opbeat who are currently working hard to fully integrate their Application Performance Monitoring solution into the Elastic Stack. Welcome Elastic APM!
We are seeking an experienced content and documentation specialist to join the Elastic APM team and help us build extraordinary user assistance for our products.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a technical writer.
- A clear, concise writing style and the ability to tailor content to specific audiences.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Able to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- Comfortable shifting between projects and wearing a variety of hats.
- A track record of successfully working with multi-functional teams to deliver quality content.
London, United Kingdom; New York City, NY; Portland, OG; Seattle, WA; Raleigh, NC.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.