Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Software Developer (PHP)Published at 07.01.2019 - Viewed: 998 times - Passbolt (Worldwide/Remote)
Passbolt is hiring a PHP developer to design, extend and maintain our flagship product. Your primary focus will on the server-side logic, ensuring high level of security, performance and responsiveness.
Here is some example of current and upcoming work.
- The functionalities mentioned in the product roadmap.
- The migration of Passbolt API to Cakephp v4.
- Engage in the product lifecycle as whole — from inception and design, through testing, development and support.
- Participate to the software analysis and design in order to provide detailed functional and technical specifications;
- Develop, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide answers to the community questions and help troubleshoot issues.
- Write functional and unit tests in order to perform predictable product build and rapid release cycles.
- Share back findings, lesson learned and best practices with the team and community by writing blog posts and participating to online and offline events.
- Solid experience working with two or more from the following: API design, high-availability software systems, security-related software, automated functional or performance testing, evolutionary database design, authentication system development, web extension development.
- Experience working with one or more PHP frameworks: CakePHP, Symfony, Laravel.
- Strong understanding of web application development security risks and best practices.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other language.