Job details « Go back to category
Internship InternPublished at 09.09.2013 - Viewed: 4057 times - Free Software Foundation Europe in Berlin, Germany
FSFE is looking for smart, motivated interns to join our team. We offer
- A truly challenging and exciting time with a dynamic NGO working internationally
- A close-up view of organisational and community processes
- A chance to take the initiative and put your ideas into practice
- The opportunity to meet and work with Free Software advocates across Europe
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to FSFE’s ongoing projects.
- Work on campaigns and public relations.
- Communicate with contacts from the FSFE community, NGO, industry, and public administrations.
- Coordinate volunteers and FSFE team members during work on various projects.
- General office tasks.
- Find your own strengths, and do something you care about.
Basic internship facts:
- Duration: 4-12 months, full-time.
- Starting date: anytime.
- Location: Berlin, Germany.
- Remuneration: EURO 400/month.
- Solid basic knowledge of, and considerable interest in, Free Software (required)
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a requirement; a working knowledge of German and/or other languages is an asset.
- Basic acquaintance with working on GNU/Linux systems (desirable)
- Ability to be creative, responsible, and to multitask.
- Ability to integrate into a young, motivated and professional team
- No programming skills required. Programming is one of the few things you probably won’t be doing during your internship.