This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Full Stack Developer Full-time
Published at 2021-07-26 -
Viewed: 968 times -
What Awaits You
We are continuously growing and are looking for reinforcement for our development team. Together with 15 colleagues, you will further develop our software products in an agile manner. You will work successfully with your team across Germany, virtually, not tied to any location. Whether at home or in the office: experience a team that supports each other, is enthusiastic about open source, and has fun at work.
- Your core task is the maintenance and further development of our Debian-based Linux distribution and the administration tools and applications based on it.
- In small teams of experts, you will develop open-source solutions at the highest level.
- Also, you will ensure excellent products with the (further) development of automated tests.
Here you can find out more about the everyday work of a software developer – our colleague Arvid reports.
What We Expect
+ You have relevant experience in shell and Python programming (Python 2 and 3) in Linux environments.
- Ideally, you have experience in dealing with some of the following topics: Debian, OpenLDAP, DNS, DHCP, Docker, SAML, git, mail, REST.
- You have a DevOps mindset, which you bring not only to software development but also to topics related to the operating environments necessary.
- You work independently and reliably but can also develop solutions in a team.
- You have a structured approach to analyzing problems.
- You have a fluent command of German and English.
What we offer you
- An individual induction by a competent team and a mentor with experience in the virtual introduction.
- A medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and room for creativity, where you can contribute your own ideas.
- A 100% open corporate culture where everyone’s opinion counts and is valued.
- Flexible working hours that support you in balancing family and career.
- The opportunity to work from home, regardless of location.
- Hackathons where you can try out new technologies and working methods.
- Helpfulness, respect, and integrity.
- A permanent position in a future-oriented and growing company.
Univention – be open.
We are committed to a sustainable, open and fair digital transformation that benefits organizations and people to the maximum. With Univention Corporate Server we have developed an open source platform for IT operations and identity management. It gives organizations the full control back over their data and processes and the option to choose who receives which data. We are absolutely convinced that this is the requirement for innovation, flexibility and digital self-determination. Our teams work agile and independently and see themselves as part of the worldwide open source community. We dare experiments, think and communicate openly, love success and aim for constant development.