This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Senior Backend / Software Developer Python Full-time
Published at 2023-02-13 -
Viewed: 1269 times -
This is Univention
Since 2002, we have offered companies and institutions open-source solutions for managing digital identities and integrating IT applications using UCS and UCS@school.
Our solutions are already being used by thousands of organizations and institutions – from corporations like Orange or Suse, to numerous German states, schools, and small businesses.
What awaits you
- With your team, you conceptualize, develop and maintain the product UCS.
- There are different areas of responsibility:
- New development of our role and rights model
- Integration of apps into our Univention App Center
- Planning the release and deployment of new versions
- Improving product performance and building specialised performance test environments
- Bugfixing in different areas of our product with e.g. Python or Shell / Bash
- Automated tests with Jenkins, etc.
What we expect
- At least 6 years of experience in development projects with Python on Linux environments
- Experience with the following technologies: Linux, Python, Bash, REST API, Microservices, CI/CD, Git, GitLab
- Knowledge of working with Agile Teams and with agile development processes
- Independence, and reliability
- Enjoying teamwork
- A structured approach to the analysis of problems
- Fluent English language skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours – if you prefer working early in the morning or late in the evening: with us, everyone finds the right time to work.
- At home or in the office – we have three offices: Bremen, Berlin, Leipzig. Your hometown is not among them? No problem, you can also work remotely and visit one of the offices as needed.
- Your software – we are open here as well: Decide whether you work with Ubuntu, Windows or macOS. We also equip your home office with hardware.
- be open. – our slogan characterizes our corporate culture: We value open cooperation! We do not work against each other.
- Hackathon – regularly try out new technologies and working methods in a team or on your own.
- Digital Sovereignty – be part of the team and support us in our mission to spread open source technologies.
- Beyond – sponsored company fitness, bike leasing, employee discounts, company events, conference attendance, friendly team members.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, either online or via e-mail to email@example.com. Please let us know your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation.