This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Front-end Engineer at Least Authority Full-time
Published at 2022-01-11 -
Viewed: 1437 times -
Least Authority TFA GmbH
We’re looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our team and support us in building privacy-enhancing products.
Least Authority is a remote-first and global organization, so location and working hours are flexible. The role can be part- to full-time, depending on skills and interests.
The focus of this role will be on developing (web) apps for transferring files securely using the Magic Wormhole protocol.
The primary work is on a web-based front-end and to a lesser degree, on cross-platform Flutter native client development (across Mac/Win/Lin and Android), built using native/WebAssembly extensions that we developed to a common Golang library (or client implementation).
- Implements and updates the UI based on product design.
- Researches, innovates, and implements solutions to UI design problems.
- Participates in code and design document review processes.
- Ensures the code can be installed and run on supported platforms by following instructions in the README.
- Ensures continuous integration (CI) remains functional and a relevant factor in the decision to merge.
- Writes and maintains tests.
- Comfortable working with TypeScript, Ionic/Vue or other reactive frameworks, and Go.
- Familiar with Flutter or other reactive UI frameworks.
- Experience with open source software and development practices.
- Prioritizes privacy and security, including adhering to best practices.
- Maintains a clear overview of tasks, blockers, and relevant documentation for how issues are addressed: High on communication, low on tech debt.
- Experience working with teams with a communicative and inclusive work approach.
To note: We don’t expect any applicant to fulfill all of the above and encourage you to apply if you meet some of them
Learn more about how to apply via the link below!