This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Customer Support Lead or Manager - PrivateStorage Full-time
Published at 2022-06-09 -
Viewed: 720 times -
Least Authority TFA GmbH
We are looking for a Customer Support Lead for our PrivateStorage product. This position involves setting up customer support processes and providing initial support for customers of our upcoming product. In addition to responding to support tickets, it involves creating and maintaining user/customer documentation, including FAQs, reporting on the types of support requests received, gathering feedback, and providing analysis of interactions to inform development improvements. We are looking for someone who can establish and build the customer support processes within our team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and implement customer support policies, procedures and standards to create an efficient customer service process and enhance customer satisfaction;
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the customer support area;
- Intake, evaluate and prioritize all incoming customers’ issues;
- Respond to customer queries in a timely, professional and accurate way, through various channels;
- Guide the investigation process and ensure all customers’ issues are seen through to resolution;
- Assist with responding to customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance;
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions;
- Determine customer support success metrics and report to the team on the status, along with opportunities for overall improvement;
- Review current help options and suggest improvements to the product and supporting information to help customers to effectively use the product and specific features;
- Identify significant underlying issues and patterns of customer issues to identify customer needs;
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users) and collaborate with the QA team to ensure bugs are reported and addressed;
- Update the team with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers;
- Share feature requests and report on effective workarounds utilized by customers, and collaborate with team members on developing solutions;
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement;
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities; and
- Assist with hiring and training additional Customer Support Representatives when needed.
Helpful skills and attributes for this role include:
- Customer service or help desk experience;
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools;
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Multitasking and organizational skills;
- Flexible, responsive, and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; and
- Able to work with global team members across various time zones.
The ideal person for this role has interest in some or all of the following areas:
- Open source software development, applications and communities;
- Security research and knowledge sharing;
- Privacy Enhancing Tech and Internet Freedom; and
- Usability of tools and user feedback.
This is a full-time position.