This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Senior Software Engineer Full-time
Published at 2022-03-24 -
Viewed: 877 times -
Open Source Collective
Open Source Collective (OSC) is a non-profit fiscal sponsor for over 3,000 open source projects, which helped them raise $12m in 2021. OSC’s mission is to create a sustainable and healthy open source ecosystem. We’re part of the larger Open Collective network, which enables umbrella organizations like OSC around the world through its open source software platform for raising and spending money in full transparency.
We need team members who are:
- Passionate about the open source ecosystem and already active and connected within it.
- Excited about our mission and philosophy.
- Comfortable in a fully remote environment that is at the same time highly collaborative.
- Very confident in self-management (can deliver work without a lot of support).
- Based within 6 hours of Central European Time
We are looking for a senior software engineer who’s excited about open source, making communities sustainable, and transparent finances.
A person who…
- Can work autonomously (you can run a feature end to end on your own).
- Is familiar with these technologies: a) GraphQL API powered by Node, PostgreSQL and Sequelize), and b) web app powered by Next.js, React and Apollo.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
- About you—What’s your story? Where you are coming from? What’s your current status?
- About us—How did you hear about OSC? What do you find interesting?
- About the role—What experience makes you a fit? Can you tell us about a past project you’re proud of? What do you think you can bring to the team in this role?
This can take the form of a traditional CV, website, video, or however you like to communicate.