This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
What if we tell you that you can be part of a company that is small enough that you’ll know everyone’s name, and yet well established that you’ll fully contribute to supporting a new generation of businesses into their digital transformation ?
If we’ve sparked a little interest then continue reading.
Bonitasoft counts 75 Bonitasofters, all passionate about process automation.
Each individual contributes to delivering product excellence and high quality services to our community, customers and partners. Together, we built Bonita, a French open source Business Process Management (BPM) solution that aims to democratize process automation technologies, on-prem and in the cloud.
Our common goal : encourage market adoption of BPM and intelligent process management.
Rated Top Performer by Featured Customers, we’re proud to achieve an NPS score of 35 in 2022 and a 98% Customer Satisfaction rate.
To continue growing the global adoption of Bonita and Bonita Cloud, our in-house Tech consultants Guillaume, Florimond and Endika are looking for an additional pair of hands to lead some of our customer’s exciting projects.
If like them you are :
- a problem solver with a customer-centric mindset
- an awesome project leader with a strong technical background
- passionate about processes automation and workflow solutions
- comfortable discussing complex matters
- care about innovation, efficiency, and Customer Satisfaction
Then consider joining our Professional Services team and get the opportunity to
- Work in full remote in a multicultural environment;
- Lead customer projects in full autonomy;
- Work on projects of all sizes and for various industries and fields;
- Acquire Bonita development skills and obtain the Bonita certification;
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services initiatives;
- Work with Shamil, a manager who will do everything he can to help you grow, explore and learn.
During your first few months, you will receive a tailored certified training program on Bonita so that you can start working on your first Customer Bonita project.
More precisely, you will:
- Be the Technical expert and advisor to our Customers and Partners as a Bonita technical expert
- Work with Customers to align the level of effort for the project delivery
- Lead end-to-end Customer Bonita projects on all different phases from conception to delivery, using your know-how and our best practices
- Follow up and share progress throughout the key milestones of the project
- Deliver Turn Key Solution project with Bonita, that is either led in-house or with one of our partner (Time & Material or Fixed Price/Scope basis) - on premise or in Bonita Cloud
- Propose tailored solutions based on customer’s pains, goals and constraints
- Support and educate our Customers in resolving business problems and technical issues to bring your customer project back on track
- Provide trainings to external users
Huge advantage to you if you also have the following skills :
- French and English : at least one as mother tongue, with strong capabilities in the other
- Confirmed experience in leading customer’s projects within a SaaS/Software company
- Strong customer-facing skills and ability to drive internal discussions with senior stakeholders
- Experience working in application development, application servers, API management, scripting, continuous integration, and delivery.
Why join us?
This is an incredibly varied role with a significant opportunity to have a huge impact and make a fundamental difference. You will be granted trust, autonomy, and freedom to deliver results whilst working as part of a highly collaborative company.
- A remote company with the freedom to work from France or Spain (through Bonitasoft) or Ireland, Belgium, Germany, and Portugal (through an umbrella company - Deel)
- Full onboarding program
- Monthly work from home allowance
- Opportunity to occasionally work from a co-working space
- Choose the equipment you want to work with
- Flexible working hours
- 3 annual Get together events
- Paid-for charity day
- Special gift on your Bonitanniversary
If all this sounds good to you, meet us through our 5-steps interview process
1. Introduce yourself to Christelle, Talent Acquisition
2. Immerse yourself in the life of a Tech Consultant with a 2-part role play, to be presented to Nicolas (CTO), Shamil (Chief Customer Officer), and Charles (CEO)
3. Meet with your future manager Shamil
4. Wrap-up interview with Charlotte, VP of People