Job details « Go back to category
Internship Privacy and Expression InternPublished at 28.03.2013 - Viewed: 4403 times - Tactical Tech in Berlin, Germany
We’re looking for an intern who can support us in our Privacy and
Expression programme, specifically in researching and writing about
different aspects of digital security for activists and human rights
defenders. He/She will also support the translation and production of
security materials (such as the ‘Security in a Box’ toolkit, see
https://securityinabox.org), carry out online content management,
materials outreach and programme administration.
We would love to find someone who is passionate about Human Rights,
Internet freedom and privacy.
Specific skills required:
- Excellent English editing and writing skills
- Familiarity with web editing, particularly in working with Drupal,
Wiki and HTML script
- Proficiency in any of: Arabic, Farsi, French, Spanish, Burmese,
Chinese, Amharic, Vietnamese, Russian, is an advantage
- Be a self-starter, and flexible multi-tasker with good time management
skills – being able to take on a variety of deadline-driven tasks with
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal English
- Creativity and enthusiasm
If you think you have the right qualities and experience for this
position, send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duration of the internships is 3-6 months.
These positions are full-time and paid.