Job details « Go back to category
Internship Site Reliability Python DeveloperPublished at 03.04.2017 - Viewed: 566 times - Nexedi SA in Paris, France
Nexedi is looking for a Site Reliablity Engineer trainee to help working on our SlapOS platform for cloud orchestration & deployment (community website ) as well as our networking solutions, such as GrandeNet
We are currently working on various network monitoring applications and are looking for candidates to contribute to development. Topics will range from developing solutions to detect network failures to measuring system performance metrics and implementing scalability test for distributed software solutions.
- Develop and improve our scalability test suite for our network of machines around the world.
- Add futher resiliency capabilities to SlapOS.
- Assist in developing highly customized network solutions.
- Understand how SlapOS works and learn how to use it.
- Improve the stability and test coverage of SlapOS.
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Very good programming skills System Administration/Devopps (Ansible or other configuration management system).
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.