Job details « Go back to category
By achieving this goal, it would be possible to distribute all GNU tools to any user with a web browser (and not only Chrome). Every web browser would then become a POSIX web server that can run Debian, ArchLinux, Ubuntu, etc. with good performance.
- Help to decentralize the cloud.
- Work on low level kernel bootstrap.
- Learn how to work with emscriptem/webassembly.
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in C.
- Basic skills in assembly code.
- Good skills in hardware architecture.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.