This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Published at 2017-04-03 -
Viewed: 1755 times -
in Lille, France
The project is a civicTech initiative that will allow citizen to test this new funding mechanism and give their opinion. The eventual trainees will collaborate with a team in New York and Lille.
- Build a car data collector integrating an automatic API (https://developer.automatic.com/api-reference/).
- Automate the data processing and analysis from a pool of vehicles.
- Integrate the data collector with the ClearRoad platform using Nexedi’s jIO framework.
- Build a minimalistic customer web app using renderJS/jIO.
- Master our front end libraries RenderJS and jIO.
- Learn how to collect and analyse sensor data in the browser.
- Passionate, self-driven
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community
- Good skills in algorithms
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging)
- Good command of English