Job details « Go back to category
Internship Big Data Machine Learning DeveloperPublished at 03.04.2017 - Viewed: 1123 times - Nexedi SA in Germany
Nexedi is looking for Big Data Machine Learning trainee to assist on various reasearch projects. Our Wendelin stack (website) is coming along and we are developing various ideas for next generation applications.
We are looking for trainees to help our team strengthen our know-how on Big Data and Machine Learning related topics. Candidates should have a solid background in mathematics and be able to handle various programming tasks, especially in Python as that’s what our stack is written in. You will work on specific topics like (past traineeships) deveolopment of an OCR app which can identify and read various pieces of information on scanned paper receipts (amount, date, currency).
- Develop Big Data/Machine Learning Use Cases (OCR, NLP).
- Develop a web appl based on the use case and integrate it with one of our existing software solutions.
- Learn to setup and use Wendelin, use the Jupyter extenions and libraries provided.
- Learn how to develop a solution from scratch to integration into a software suite.
- Learn to work with our front end frameworks jIO and renderJS.
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Very good knowledge in Machine Learning and Big Data.
- Very good mathematic skills.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.