Job details « Go back to category
Internship AI Business Bot Python DeveloperPublished at 03.04.2017 - Viewed: 739 times - Nexedi SA in Munich, Germany
Nexedi is looking for a trainee to work on an artificial intelligence based consulting system aka “Business Bot”. Our Wendelin solution (website) has matured enough to develop first prototypes of future open source solutions – an AI-based business “bot” being one of them.
We have been working with AI-based consulting systems for some time. Our ERP5 Artifical Intelligence Tool for example is able to build decision trees, questionaires and correction suggestings within our OSOE online MOOC (Introduction) using artificial intelligence tools developed in previous research projects. We are now planning to extend these solutions into various business fields and are looking for a trainee to develop a first prototype of a bot that can help in day-to-day business operations. Think of applying a solutions like the parking bot in a corporate setting.
- Build a business bot to automate day-to-day work with a solution like ERP5.
- Analyse existing data and workflows to derive a model for what the bot is supposed to do.
- Learn how to work with Wendelin, the jupyter extension and libraries provided.
- Learn how to use ERP5 and existing workflows can aid in developing a business bot.
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good skills in Machine-Learning and Ariticial Intelligence.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Good programming skills in JavaScrip.
- Good command of English.