Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Forward Deployed Engineer (Sales)Published at 03.10.2017 - Viewed: 569 times - Sourcegraph (Worldwide/Remote)
About the Company
From sustainable energy systems to self-driving cars, the groundbreaking innovations of the future will all rely on code. With so much software to write, developers desperately need a better way to access, understand, and collaborate on code — one that will finally free them from archaic software development tools and processes of today.
At Sourcegraph, our aim is to build a better, smarter foundation for software development, one that will enable developers (and the companies that rely on them) to turn great ideas into groundbreaking technology at exhilarating speeds. Effectively, bringing the future sooner.
About the Team
Our team consists of talented, mature, collaborative, driven individuals who are attracted to the massive problem we are tackling. We work in an open environment that treats people in a first-class manner and provides them with ownership, responsibility, and autonomy.
About the Role
- Combine usage metrics, user feedback, and intuition to plan product designs and improvements
- Creating simple and performant APIs based on multiple underlying data sources
- 1-3 years of industry experiences, with a track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality products
- CS Fundamentals
- Experience leading projects/people, helping mentor more junior team members
- Thorough understanding of compilers
- UI Design experience
- Experience working on medium-large code bases
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field