Job details « Go back to category
Full-time The AI Office: no staff, no paperPublished at 14.02.2018 - Viewed: 155 times - Nexedi SA in France
(also available as 3-6 month traineeship)
Nexedi is looking for a Python developer willing to experiment a concept of office with no staff and no paper. The whole office operation should be automated using A.I. Nexedi new subsidiaries will serve as a test bed for this concept.
- Master ERP5 open source ERP/CRM
- Master big data open source technologies such as numpy, scikit-learn, pandas, fluentd, embulk, myrocks, NEO, Wendelin
- Design beautiful reactive offline-capable data visualizations
Extend Wendelin and our html5 gadgets towards a big data appstore
- Improve Wendelin and wendelin.core’s capabilities to analyse TBs of data
- Contribute to advanced of AI for management sciences
- Contribute to open source projects such as ERP5, Wendelin, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, SlapOS, jIO and renderjs.
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.