Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Edge Computing for 4G/5G TelcoPublished at 14.02.2018 - Viewed: 879 times - Nexedi SA in Lille, France
(also available as a 3-6 month traineeship)
Nexedi is looking for a developer interested in deploying with SlapOS and Amarisoft stack a complete 4G/5G telecommunication commercial network based on VRAN technology. This network will be one of the first full 4G/5G network that runs entirely on software defined radio and has zero dependency to any undisclosed source code technology.
- Master Edge Computing based on SlapOS
- Master high performance billing based on ERP5
- Master VRAN based on Amarisoft LTE stack
- Design beautiful reactive offline-capable data visualizations
- Extend SlapOS with new software profiles
- Interface with Wendelin for network analysis
- Contribute to Edge Computing projects for industry-leading clients
- Contribute to open source projects such as Wendelin, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, SlapOS, jIO and renderjs.
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good skills in GNU/Linux operating system.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.