This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
ERP5 for Automotive Full-time
Published at 2018-02-14 -
Viewed: 1068 times -
in Lille, France
(also available as 3-6 month traineeship)
Nexedi is looking for a developer interested in implementing ERP5 in the automotive industry: factories, connected cars, dealership management.
- Master ERP5 open source EPR/CRM
- Work with people who care about the hard facts of industry and quality
- Demonstrate that Free Software is a true alternative to legacy systems
- Contribute to ERP projects for industry-leading clients
- Contribute to open source projects such as Wendelin, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, SlapOS, jIO and renderjs.
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.