This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Python Big Data And AI Full-time
Published at 2018-02-14 -
Viewed: 1793 times -
in Lille, France
Nexedi is looking for a Python developer interested in applications of the Wendelin out-of-core Big Data system to various industries : wind turbines, security, construction, office automation, etc.
- Master Wendelin application framework
- Master Wendelin out-of-core library
- Master NEO distributed transactional NoSQL database
- Master big data open source technologies such as numpy, scikit-learn, pandas, fluentd, embulk, myrocks, NEO, Wendelin
Design beautiful reactive offline-capable data visualizations
- Extend Wendelin and our html5 gadgets towards a big data appstore
- Improve Wendelin and wendelin.core’s capabilities to analyse TBs of data
- Apply model checking or programming proofs to NEO protocol
- Contribute to big data projects for industry-leading clients
- Contribute to open source projects such as Wendelin, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, SlapOS, jIO and renderjs.
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.