Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Resilient Embedded GNU/Linux for Edge ComputingPublished at 14.02.2018 - Viewed: 890 times - Nexedi SA in Lille, France
(also available as 3-6 month traineeship)
Nexedi is looking for a developer interested in developing a resilient operating system image based on Linuxboot technology. This system will support secure boot and resilient remote upgrade. It will serve as a bootstrap minimal image to start SlapOS in applications such as Wind Turbines, IoT or LTE eNodeB.
- Master Linuxboot
- Master Edge Computing based on SlapOS
- Extend SlapOS with new software profiles
- Interface with Wendelin for network analysis
- Contribute to big data projects for industry-leading clients
- Contribute to open source projects such as Wendelin, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, SlapOS, jIO and renderjs.
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good skills in GNU/Linux operating system.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.