This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Jupyter Lab Mass Deployment Internship
Published at 2018-02-14 -
Viewed: 1508 times -
in Lille, France
(3-6 month internship)
Nexedi is looking for a python developer interested in porting and extending Jupyter Lab for mass deployment in the context of SlapOS Edge Computing system.
- Master Edge Computing based on SlapOS
- Master Jupyter Lab source code
- Extend SlapOS with new software profiles
- Contribute to Jupyter Lab and extend it usability
- Contribute to open source projects such as Wendelin, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, SlapOS, jIO and renderjs.
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.