Job details « Go back to category
Internship NayuOS Chromebook LiberationPublished at 14.02.2018 - Viewed: 1055 times - Nexedi SA in Lille, France
(3-6 month traineeship)
Nexedi is looking for a GNU/Linux system developer interested in extending NayuOS, a version of ChromiumOS that removes certain dependencies to Google APIs yet keeps a good level of usability and privacy.
- Master ChromiumOS
- Master Chromium source code
- Master SlapOS for build automation
- Extend NayuOS with privacy enhancement features
- Contribute to NayuOS, Chromium and ChromiumOS
- Contribute to research projects to build the future of our open source stack
- Passionate, self-driven.
- Willingness to contribute to an open source ecosystem and the Free Software community.
- Very good skills in GNU/Linux operating system.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Good software development skills (version control, testing, debugging).
- Good command of English.