This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
We’re looking for a software developer to work on the Matomo Analytics open source https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo core platform software and all our products. We have challenges to solve and need you!
We do the vast majority of our collaboration online. We are a small, flexible team, and when you come onboard you will play an integral part in engineering. You’ll help us to make our products better and deliver a great experience to our customers. You will be working closely with our founders to build the future of Matomo.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Help make our development practices better and reduce friction from idea to deployment.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Documenting product features and contributing to our user-facing knowledge base.
- Improving our websites and web design using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Make customers successful by answering some of their email support requests.
- 5+ years commercial experience in product development, security and usable interface design
- Strong experience using databases and SQL
- Skilled at writing automated tests and reviewing code
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for it to understand complex business logic
- Familiar with Linux command line
- Ideally familiar in developing with WordPress (used by our client’s website)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- 100% Remote work position
- Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand timezone (NZST)
- A rewarding salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Working on a popular open source platform
- A huge “playground” to grow your skillset
- Co-working space paid for
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
we offer analytics products & services to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
-> Apply online here https://matomo.org/jobs/. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!