Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Technical Account ManagerPublished at 03.10.2018 - Viewed: 1066 times - Matomo (Worldwide/Remote)
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our growing team with the goal of making our customers successful. If you love solving tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to enterprise), and love variety, this job has it all.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) contributes to the team’s mission of making customers successful and enabling them to realize business value, so they remain customers for life. We have high expectations around giving our customers quick, accurate, and awesome support so they can focus on doing what they do best. In addition to answering customer questions, support tasks include leading projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow our clients to be more satisfied with Matomo and InnoCraft.
What you will do:
- Deliver happiness to every customer you interact with by answering their questions mostly via email but also via phone when needed.
- Guide customers through implementation, onboarding, business reviews, renewal and anything that comes in-between.
- Working with our customers to identify their biggest challenges and opportunities.
- Become more knowledgeable about our web & mobile analytics products than anyone else, and become an expert in the larger analytics space.
- Debug customer issues, keeping ownership of cases until resolution while engaging other teams as needed.
- Contribute to improving our processes, systems, and customer interactions by initiating and driving innovative projects to help our clients become even more successful.
- Availability to be on call for emergency issues that arrive during off hours.
Within your first few months, you can expect the following:
- 30 days: Learn how to answer customer questions, be familiar with Matomo Analytics solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize our success stories, our systems and our processes. You’ll shadow every possible sales and customer success meetings with existing clients.
- 60 days: Begin to take on your own portfolio of accounts and lead onboarding processes for new customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with Matomo, and define a plan to make these accounts successful.
- 90 days: You’ll be fully ramped and executing against your portfolio of customers. You’ll have ownership over the engagement, retention, and growth of these clients.
- Experience working or using web analytics (eg. Matomo or Google Analytics or another digital analytics solution) and understand concepts like Segments, Dimensions, Goals, Funnels, etc.
- Able to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate about what you do. Strives for results.
- Willingness to participate to on-call rotation during off-hours and weekends
- (Bonus) Experience with databases and SQL queries
Remote work position.
Your work day must match most of the working day in CET, so we will consider applicants in European timezones (CET) or in the UTC-4 timezone (east coast of USA or Canada).
- A rewarding salary
- Working with fun and energetic people
- A good work/life balance
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- A huge “playground” to grow your skillset
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Matomo
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products & services to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership and we created the leading open source Matomo to fulfil our mission to liberate analytics.
Our team is filled with customer focused individuals that champion and support our products used by a growing list of customers globally. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer’s overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within InnoCraft. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer’s experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, we work harder to find the root cause and a solution. We are a combination of passion and persistence.
We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Matomo Analytics and InnoCraft products.