Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Senior Software Engineer (PHP/JS)Published at 18.10.2018 - Viewed: 774 times - Matomo (Worldwide/Remote)
A vast majority of their collaboration is online. They are a small, flexible team, and when you come on board you will play an integral part in engineering. You’ll help to make their products better and deliver a great experience to customers.
Working closely with the founders you will help to build the future of their products and services. You will find a huge “playground” to grow your skill set and have an immediate impact on a product that is used by more than a million websites, runs on hundred thousands of servers, and is used in almost every country in the world. A lot of your work will be on open source products.
- Contribute to the improvement of our client’s Analytics SaaS service performance, reliability, security, and overall user experience.
- Harness your great communication and collaboration skills.
- Aid the development of practices to better and reduce friction from idea to deployment.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Documenting product features and contributing to our client’s user-facing knowledge base.
- Refining websites and web design using HTML, CSS and JS.
To be successful in this role we would hope you would have all/some of the following:
- 4+ years commercial experience in product development, security, usable interface design.
- 4+ years experience building successful production software systems.
- Experience using databases and SQL.
- Skilled at writing automated tests and reviewing code.
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex business logic
- Strong initiative and attention to detail.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Familiar with Linux command line.
- Ideally familiar in developing with WordPress (used by our client’s website).
Please apply below if this exciting opportunity sounds like you. Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.