Appwrite Fullstack Engineer Full-time
Published at 2021-06-26 -
Viewed: 417 times -
Appwrite is looking for a Fullstack Engineer to build reliable, performant, and scalable APIs and dashboards in an advanced Docker microservice architecture that developers would love to use. It would help if you had a solid understanding of HTTP, TCP, UDP protocols, web services, and an excellent eye for architecture design. Experience with multiple back-end languages (PHP, Node.js, Python, Dart, Go, Deno, or Ruby) can be an advantage.
As an Appwrite software engineer, you would also play a major role in our open-source community, engaging with developers who use our products all around the world.
- Build reliable, performant, and scalable APIs and dashboards.
- Design and improve new and existing product features.
- Engage with developers in the OSS community who use our products.
- Advocate and demonstrate new product features and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of network layers and protocols.
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience in building and consuming REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to learn and adapt to working with multiple programming languages and produce high-quality native code.
- Passion for simplicity and great Developer Experience.
- Passion for open-source, building developer tools, and working with our developer community.
- You’re comfortable working in both monolithic and micro-service based architectures.