Appwrite Devrel Engineer Full-time
Published at 2021-06-26 -
Viewed: 384 times -
Appwrite is looking for a Developer Relationship Engineer to build, support, and engage with our OSS community, consisting of thousands of developers from all around the world. You’ll help us grow the Appwrite knowledge base, communicate our product features and updates, and increase our reach on different dev communities and social channels.
- Build, support, and engage our open-source community, which consists of thousands of developers from all around the world.
- Help us grow the Appwrite knowledge base with content and examples demonstrating how our product can be integrated with different technologies and used in various and interesting use-cases.
- Communicate our product features and updates on multiple platforms and increase our reach on different dev communities, public talks, and social channels.
- Represent the Appwrite team in front of the Appwrite community and the Appwrite community in front of our team.
- Track and understand multiple KPIs tracking our community growth and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You’re still in-love with coding and looking for a devrel position that can still allow you to code.
- Understanding of network layers and protocols.
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience in building and consuming REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to learn and adapt to working with multiple coding languages and still produce high-quality native code.
- Passion for simplicity and great Developer Experience.
- Passion for open-source, building developer tools, and working with our developer community.
- Experience working with one or more client development platforms such as Flutter, iOS, Android or others.