This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago! (*)
Appwrite Head of Marketing Full-time
Published at 2021-06-26 -
Viewed: 1703 times -
Appwrite is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead and execute global marketing programs to fuel our ambitious growth goals and to increase our brand awareness. This is a hands-on role, in which you’ll build marketing strategies, identify new marketing initiatives and have complete end-to-end marketing ownership.
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy to engage developers across social platforms and other channels.
- Oversee and manage marketing program implementation across channels (content, PR, web, social, events, performance etc.)
- Define and manage marketing KPI’s. Evaluate available data to determine which channels are currently our best referral sources.
- Lead the marketing team in the creation of compelling content for our blog, podcast, social channels, and virtual events.
- Support programs to reinforce and build our brand positioning
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a global company, preferably dev tooling or open-source
- Native English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience forming and executing marketing strategies
- Solid experience in planning and executing social media campaigns – solid experience in Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Discord, with a working knowledge of YouTube, Medium, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage cross-organizational projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a startup / fast-growth environment