Job details « Go back to category
Full-time Account ManagerPublished at 23.02.2017 - Viewed: 1748 times - Nextcloud GmbH (Worldwide/Remote)
We at Nextcloud are a modern, distributed, open source company. It is our mission to provide our users and customers with the means for data storage, access and communication under their control; protecting their privacy and security.
We pursue a fully-open strategy, keeping internal communication to a minimum while aiming to work, discuss and develop in public. We are a thriving, quickly growing company with a solid customer base. An open source background or experience contributing to Nextcloud is a big plus for job applicants!
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
Your account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Collaborate with our Partners in delivering the best solution to our customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives internally
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to prioritize
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Writing and speaking German language
What we offer:
- A distributed, open team with a passion for working on and within the open source community
- Promoting and selling a product which pushes the boundaries of technology and with a global user and contributor community
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility for a healthy work-life balance
- Time for personal growth and education
We are looking for somebody with ambition and drive, who would like to grow and learn. That means if you do not yet fulfill the requirements but want to learn, apply! Contact us at email@example.com with your resume if you are interested in this role.